Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beginning Ramblings

Well I will use stats from this Virgin Healthmiles program we have at work. I plan to post stats once a month (as thats when I get points on our work program). I may change to once a week who knows. I hope to post my meals daily or every other day. Problems I expect to run into occur due to working nights 3 days a week. My breakfast/lunch/dinner meals may seem odd to everyone. I have GOT to cut back on daily Coke intake. If you are from the south like me its Coke ... I dont care if its pepsi, mt. dew, mellow yellow or what we call it Coke.

Anyway here are the "Ideal" Stats according to Virgin Health Miles
BMI Ideal Range = 18.5-24.9
Body Fat Ideal Range = 8-21.9%
BP Ideal Range under 120/80

No comments:

Post a Comment