Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 11 - 10/12/10

1am - lunch (at work) - 2 slices of pizza & 12oz mellow yellow
8am - breakfast - 1 sausage egg muffin (5 pts on WW) and water
5pm - dinner - grilled chicken strip salad

Other than the lunch at work this morning I think I have done fairly well today. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey! At least you had your heavier meal early in the day so you can work it off throughout the day! That's always good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, better than my day....chips.....extra mayonaise cos i was hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post and I would really like to see more of them

    ReplyDelete