Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11/03/10 - P90X - Food - Random

P90X - Um I was lazy today. :< I have determined though that anyone who does manage the 6on-1off from the schedule is truly psychotic. Thankfully tonight is my last of 3 nights @ 12.5 hours so time wont be an issue tomorrow afternoon.

Food -
12am - Loaded baked potatoe & root beer
8am - serving of corn and baked beans & water
7pm - Turkey sub  & Mt Dew

Random - Im too sleepy today to care enough to come up with random thoughts. Pray I dont fall asleep at the wheel on my way home in the AM. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment