Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/02/10 - P90X - Food - Random

P90X - Core Synergistics today. Once again I managed to hang in there a bit longer. Skipped a couple less exercises too. Even managed to do one of the bonus round exercises \o/

Food -
1am - chili cheese dog, cucumber & Mt Dew
8am - Turkey sausage mcmuffin & water
6pm - Baked chicken (w/ moores marinade so high salt I know) cucumber, sauteed squash & coke
10pm - cucumber snack

Random - Political prefrences aside I hope everyone went to vote today. Whether you vote Dem, Rep Ind, or friggin Mickey Mouse. Hey one of these days I will walk in with a rubber stamp and put Mickey for every spot. At least IMO if you dont vote then that says you dont care what happens so I feel you have no right to bitch when these guys (and girls) muck it all up. And I am not talking about the person who may miss a vote once every couple of years but the people who consistently DONT VOTE.

Just my 2 coppers :>

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of salt my friend. Make sure you drink plenty of water before you work out if youre going to eat like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cucumber, I love it.
    Right words man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd avoid the soda altogether, but that's just me. Sweetened drinks add up and don't really fill you up, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing better. Used to drink 3-4 a day and sometimes more.

    ReplyDelete