Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Saturday, November 6, 2010

11/06/10 - P90X - Food - Random

P90X - Another day another excuse ... at least thats what I would say to others. I however am rationalizing :D ... Took daughter to Disney on Ice then went to Christmas village. Ended up with @ 10k steps on my pedometer. I cant this as more than my normal level of activity. Maybe not P90X level but still more than the norm. No plans outside of the house tomorrow so I will get back to P90X

Food - 
7am - Oatmeal and water

11am - Kung Pao Shrimp, egg roll and water
1:30 pm - Mt Dew ... trying to wake up for the show
8pm - Linguine (hrm I have always seen linguini spelled with an I but blog-spot's web-check wants an E go figure) w/ Meatballs, potato soup, mini powdered doughnuts & water --- all from O'Charley's so I cant rationalize this meal at all. not even countering it with water. This was a TOTAL FAIL! WW coach says this was like a 50 point meal. That's more than I should have in a whole day! That's almost as much as Micheal Phelps has in a whole day.

Random - City of BHM needs some more parking garages around the BJCC. While I appreciated walking @ a mile back and forth to my car and DOI then relocating it to the other side of the BJCC and walking ANOTHER mile come on folks. Turn these parking lots that are close to the BJCC into parking garages. Ok rant over. More exercise to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment