Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Monday, November 1, 2010

11/01/10 - P90X - Food - Random

P90X -  I am afraid I ended up skipping my workout today. With it being such a busy weekend due to SIL's wedding and the race I just found other things that had to be done today. I promise to be back in normal mode tomorrow.

Food -  OI! Sabotaged by my parents :D
9am - breakfast at my parents ... Eggs& cheese, bacon (low fat) & water
3pm - Child had shots today and demaned a slushy ... Half a Sonic chili,cheese,dog and large rootbeer (not a 44oz like normal)
6pm - Steak, pasta salad, cucumber & water

Random - I know I have a bunch of people blogs to get caught up on reading. I promise to get that handled this week folks. :> and to my /b/ro Campino gl with your working out m8 keep me posted on your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment