Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Monday, October 18, 2010

10/18/10 - P90X & Food

FOOD -
7am - Oatmeal & water
1pm - 2 chicken burritoes & water
6pm - Chicken finger, cornm, pasta & mellow yellow

P90X -
Today was supposed to be Kenpo X which I was looking forward to, its very kickboxing related and I have many years in martial arts training, but my daughter ended up with a fever starting about noon yesterday and stayed home today. So instead of getting any rest today and getting my workout in this afternoon I ended up being up with her all day and can anyone imagine doing kicks with a 4 year old asking "what are you doing?" I am hoping to do my KenpoX in the AM when I get home from work. Tomorrow should be a 'rest day' but I am trying to rotate my schedule so my rest days are on Sunday so my plans are Kenpo in the AM and then Core in the afternoon when I get up. All I can say about that is O.M.G. will I be worn out!


TL:DR ... food was ok today. skipped P90X today cause kid was sick. Going to try 2 workouts tomm.

No comments:

Post a Comment