Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/8/10 - P90X - Food - Random

P90X - Did another round of cardio today.

Food - I'll just say today was spent eating leftovers out of the fridge so hoenstly I couldnt tell you half of what I ate :/

Random - Um ... today was as I predicted :D I was a lazy bumm. I did however manage to do my workout way earlier than useal. Normally wokrout like 315 ish to 415ish
managed to do todays 1130 to 1230 :D
Anyways its 830pm and Im sleepy and I am due back at work tomorrow night so I'm going for a nap. See ya'll in the AM

5 comments:

  1. Okay I just wanted to tell you that our system totally works. I came home from work and took a nap, so of course when I woke up I was like....There is no way I want to do my workout. But I came to your blog and saw that you worked out. And I was like....Okay..if they can, I can. LOL So thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well! You'll need it for tomorrow's workout :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ever start doing the p90x stuff myself I'm definitely going to use this and cupcakelady's blog for support, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete