Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/5/11 - P90X - Food - Random --- POST IN COMMENT

P90X - Old karate injuries and lack of sleep this week have caught up to me. I did not work out today.

FOOD -
1am - 1 can progresso light soup & 12oz Mt Dew
8am - chicken biscuit w/ gravy & 12oz OJ
6pm - taco salad & water

RANDOM -
On a positive note I brought a cucumber and apple for snack tonight. And a small serving of taco salad. ... blogger being weird tonight. Will change this from a comment to real post in the AM assuming blogger gets its stuff fixed.

@ Mr Brouchard ...  I have cut way down on my sodas m8. Back before Oct 1 it was very common for me to have 3-4 12oz sodas a day. I doubt I will every completely give them up.

3 comments:

  1. Glad(well somehow) I'm not the only one not being able to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having trouble with working up too, can't keep a very strict schedule for a long time

    ReplyDelete