Random

I want to apologize in advance. If I do not respond to every comment on my blog I am sorry. I do read them all. . Also if you follow/read my blog and notice I haven't added you to my follow panel please let me know.

Thank you Kazzamm

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/19/11 - Random

Back from the funeral. Taking tonight off as well ... we didn't get home till 1:30 pm ish. Eye Dr appt at 9:30 am. I am hoping to get a CardioX workout done in the morning then when I get home I can lounge around tomorrow. Food for the past 36 hours has been on the bad side as I knew it would soooo I really need to start doubling up the exercises here soon if I want to make 175 by my birthday. Anyways craptastic sleep last night then the long weekend at the snow park I am crashing early tonight and I will see you all tomorrow.

2 comments: